Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner



This years Thanksgiving dinner was with my mother in law and my husbands brother.  It was small and cozy and I have to admit I made the best turkey ever!  We also enjoyed fluffy mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole with a brown sugar pecan strudel on top, stuffing, french green beans with caramelized onions, rosemary ginger glazed carrots, homemade batter rolls, homemade cranberry sauce and gravy.  On the side we always like to have raspberry jello filled with fresh raspberries and topped with whip cream and little chocolates decorated with fun thanksgiving figures from Cummings chocolates.  To drink we always have egg nog, cranberry juice and white grape juice.  And for desert we enjoyed homemade pumpkin pie with whip cream!  I am willing to share the recipes upon request! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment